Due to the lack of global suppliers of fuel system valves for ORVR (onboard refuelling vapour recovery) fuel systems which are mandatory in the US and becoming common place elsewhere, CPC are launching a range of valves to offer a competitive edge in this field. CPC’s fuel valve range currently includes Inlet Check Valves and other miscellaneous check valves. Further, Roll over valves and Fuel Limiting Vent Valves are currently being developed.
Inlet check valves are designed to perform the following functions when installed in a fuel tank:
- Provide a seal between the fuel tank and the atmosphere to ensure
- Minimise liquid is lost or spilt during vehicle inversion or part inversion
- Minimise hydrocarbon losses to the atmosphere
Inlet check valves should also:
- Open due to the influx of fuel during refuelling
- Provide a method of dispensing fuel into a fuel tank without creating excessive vapour generation within the tank
- Shutoff when the fuel tank is full or refuelling is completed and ensure fuel is not able to well up the fill pipe
There are no products found for this page.